Tax Information for U.S. Citizens Living Abroad

Income Tax

U.S. citizens must report and pay taxes on their world-wide income, even if living in another country.    U.S. taxpayers are also required to disclose foreign bank and financial accounts (FBARs).  It’s important to know and follow the rules in order to avoid civil and criminal penalties.

The IRS has published a guide on income tax filing and FBARs for U.S. Citizens or Dual Citizens Residing Outside of the U.S.
Address: 1414 Raleigh Rd Ste 203, Chapel Hill NC 27517
Phone: 919.636.0950 | Toll Free: 800.201.0413 | Fax: 919.493.6355 |